Terms & Conditions
1. Any contact we make to you on placement of your order does not mean we accept your order. Acceptance of your order is only complete on the dispatch of your items.
2. You may cancel.
You can of course cancel your order. However we may not be able to stop its dispatch due to the volume of emails/orders we receive during the day. In the event your order is dispatched please follow the return instructions detailed below. If you do wish to cancel your order please telephone the shop on 01484 422255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ORDER CANCELLATION as soon as possible after ordering.
3. 7 day returns policy (Online orders only*).
You may return any product purchased from us online subject to the following:
- Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material and tags within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- Items must be unused and in a sale-able condition
- Items such as makeup, teeth, wigs or underwear must be returned unopened and unused with the tamper seals in place where tamper seals are provided
Before returning anything you must contact us via email or telephone.
Please send your returns in appropriate and adequate packaging.
It is your responsibility to fund the return of items to us; we recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail special delivery. Revival cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
Refunds will be made to the card that was used in the original purchase.
Please note that we do not refund the any post & package costs.
See our returns page for full condition and return instructions
4. Before accepting your order we must validate your credit/debit card. In the event the card is declined we will not accept your order. We shall attempt to make contact with you to inform you of declined cards.
5. The prices shown with each item include VAT but do not include post and package costs. Prices are subject to change. Mistakes do happen however so if we have made an error in pricing we shall contact you informing you of the correct price before processing the order.
6. All products shown on our site are subject to availability. We show all our stock product levels but we cannot guarantee that the items are ready for immediate dispatch.
7. In the event an item cannot be delivered to you in the time specified on our site we will inform you within 24 hours of your order request (within normal working days). Please note that during our exceptionally busy times i.e. Halloween and Christmas, this contact time may be longer.
8. Delivery time will vary depending on your chosen shipping method. Please see delivery options
11. If you supply the incorrect shipping details or you fail to take delivery of your order we will not refund any costs incurred because of this.
12. We make every effort to ensure that the images and descriptions for items shown on our web site are accurate. Please be aware however that different computers can show slight variations in colour. Sometimes we may dispatch goods that are not packaged with the same images to those shown on the site. We can assure you such goods are of the same or higher quality.