Revival Online 14 Day Returns Policy.
Products purchased from us via our website may be returned as long as it is within 14 days of you receiving your goods and adhere to the following conditions.
To ensure we can re-sell your items. Returns will be inspected for the following conditions:
- Items must be returned unused, with all original packing material and tags.
- Packaging cards must NOT be folded or otherwise damaged.
- Items must be free from odours such as smoke, perfume and body odour.
- Items must be free from marks such as fake tan, make-up etc.
- Any accessories bought separately or were included within costumes must be in their originally sealed packaging.
In the interest of hygiene the following items (unless faulty) are NOT eligible for return : makeup, teeth, facial hair, eyelashes, wigs, stockings/tights, contact lenses or underwear.
Refunds will not be issued for returned items that do not meet these conditions. Where returns are not accepted you will be notified by email.
When re-packaging please:
- Ensure costumes are not inside out, are zipped up and are folded as neatly as possible.
- Enclose your Full Name, email address and reason for the return.
- Send to:
Revival Fancy Dress
It is your responsibility to fund the return of items to us; we recommend recorded delivery or Royal Mail special delivery. Revival cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to goods whilst they are being returned.
Also note that:
- We do not refund any post & packaging costs. This includes any Buy & Collect fee.
- Refunds will be made to the card that was used in the original purchase.
- Halloween items may not be returned after 29th October.
- Christmas items may not be returned after 23rd December.
Revival In-Store Returns Policy.
Products purchased within store our store may be returned within 7 days and must also adhere to the online conditions above.
However, we offer only item exchange or a 12 month credit note.
No monetary refund is given.